Leaving your friends and going to other country is very hurtful. I had to do that when I went to Australia and came back from Australia. I had a lot of friends in Korea and Australia. I did not want to leave both of them. I was in Australia for year and a half. (1/2 of 4th grade and 5th grade)
The reason I went to Australia was to study English and learn about the Australian culture. When I went there everybody loved sports, because I like sports too, I could be friendly with a lot of Australian in my school. In my school classes were mixed with two different grades in each class. Usually the higher grades takes a lot of the part. I was the younger grade in every class for 1.5 years, so my friends in Australia are mostly higher grades than me. Even though I was younger than them, they didn't treat me as a younger kid. So, I also treated them as a friend. That's how me and my Australian freinds got close. Now, because I don't use any social communication system like Facebook or Twitter etc. I only contact few close Australian friends by e-mail. So I won't really talk about Korea because it's my home country I just like it.
Also, another reason that it was hard to leave Australia was fun events there. Especially, I liked school sports competition againsting other school. I've tried soccer, basketball, volleyball, badminton and athletics. In basketball, my team including me got silver medal because we lost in the finals in basketball and got 4th place in beach volleyballand indoor volleyball. Beside that our team didn't have any luck because we had one bad player who ruined everything playing for the school team until he seems to understand teamwork and work as a team. Also, I had quiz contest and lost the next game again. So, we couldn't have quiz contest for the third round.This events were all fun and it's something I would never want to forget.
That's why I would never want to leave Australia and problem was that I loved my home country, Korea, too. I had a lot of events and friends as much as Australia. Perhaps little bit less but I still don't regret coming back to my home country.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.